5 Reasons to be Stoked About Cisco Live
Share with Your Network
Some great news for security pros everywhere: Cisco Live is back! After pandemic delays and the difficult decision to make Cisco Live 2021 a digital event, this year’s Cisco Live is in person, in Las Vegas June 12-16, and it’s ready to earn a top spot on your list for Best Reasons to Get Back Out There. (Can’t attend in person? You can attend digitally for free. More on that later.)
This year’s gathering of Cisco customers, partners, thought leaders, and experts will showcase the latest innovations from Cisco Secure. Among those innovations is the Cisco Security Cloud, Cisco’s groundbreaking vision to build a global, cloud-delivered, integrated platform that secures and connects organizations of any shape and size, which we announced Monday at the RSA Conference.
But there’s so much more. In fact, for attendees, we have five terrific reasons why this promises to be the best Cisco Live ever. Ready for the countdown? (Like with any great countdown, all times are Las Vegas time.)
1.Terrific keynotes. At Cisco Live, you’ll get insights, vision, and a peek at what’s to come.
- The opening keynote at 8:30 a.m. is a solid start. Monday features a line-up of Cisco technology leaders discussing how at Cisco, we are “ALL IN” on delivering a connected and inclusive future for all. Keep an eye out for Jeetu Patel, senior vice president and general manager of Cisco’s security and collaboration business, who will clue you in on what’s happening on the security front.
- Tuesday follows up with a “Vision for the Future,” again at 8:30 a.m., in which Jeetu and other innovators describe how Cisco can help you create solutions that cause you to think about the world differently, be resilient, and make a lasting impact. And in a special closing segment, Cisco Senior Vice President and CMO Carrie Palin will sit down and speak with Emmy-nominated writer, producer and actor Mindy Kaling who will discuss the importance of representation and her journey to build inclusive spaces through her work.
2. Security resilience for all. Don’t miss this 1 p.m Monday primer on the five dimensions of security resilience. “Security Resilience for the New Hybrid Work World” explores the innovations necessary to protect the integrity of your business by withstanding unpredictable threats or changes and emerging stronger. You’ll benefit from the unique perspectives of Shaila Shankar, senior vice president and general manager for Cisco’s Security Business Group, and Neville Letzerich, Cisco Secure vice president and CMO. (This will be in person and a featured session for the online version.)
3. Know to go risk-based. Interested in learning what all the fuss over risk-based vulnerability management is about? David Brothers, technical solutions specialist for Cisco, explains it all for you in “ An Introduction to Risk-Based Vulnerability Management” at 9:30 a.m. Thursday. Can’t swing the sesh? You can always get a risk-based rundown from the Kenna Security experts in the Cisco Showcase.
4. Party! It wouldn’t be Cisco Live without a party worth tweeting about. And this year’s celebration won’t disappoint. Show up at the Thomas & Mack Center at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday for food, drinks, music and straight-up good times. The Dave Matthews Band? Check! Brittany Howard of Alabama Shakes? Done! Other stuff? Of course!
5. Going digital? It’s free! Enjoy all the Cisco Live keynotes and innovation sessions at no cost. So if you can’t make it to Vegas, you won’t miss out on some of the best parts of Cisco Live. Register now.
Whether you attend Cisco Live in person (and we hope you do) or you engage with us online, we hope you take full advantage of the experience. We look forward to seeing you there!