Register for our Webinar on Risk I/O & QualysGuard Integration
Oct 25, 2011
Share with Your Network
Following on the heels of our recent integration announcement with Qualys, Risk I/O would like to invite you to our upcoming webinar, Complete Vulnerability Management with QualysGuard and Risk I/O on November 2nd @ 1 PM CDT. Led by Corey Bodzin, Direct of Product Management at Qualys, and Ed Bellis, CEO at Risk I/O, this webinar will provide an overview of the integration between these two tools.
Learn how by integrating Risk I/O with the QualysGuard API, you can:
- Improve the efficiency and performance of your vulnerability management tools.
- Get an accurate and up-to-the-minute assessment of your vulnerabilities.
- Automatically launch verification scans that will close the loop on your remediation activities.
- Aggregate scan results with other standards-based tools in your environment to multiply the value of your data.
- Easily monitor and manage your data and consolidate all security, vulnerability information, reporting and management in one spot.
- Create, read, update and delete vulnerability and asset data easily using an open API.
- Tag and report on vulnerability data through our built-in metrics system.
- Share vulnerability information using concise charts and reports stored on the cloud.
- Track each vulnerability throughout its lifecycle.
Read the Latest Content
Prioritization to Prediction Volume 5: In Search of Assets at Risk
The fifth volume of the P2P series explores the vulnerability risk landscape by looking at how enterprises often view vulnerabilities.
5 Things Every CIO Should Know About Vulnerability Management
If you view vulnerability management (VM) as just a small part of your operation, it might be time to take another look. Managing vulnerabilities is...
Get Started Using the Exploit Prediction Scoring System (EPSS).
Cyentia Institute’s Chief Data Scientist and Founder Jay Jacobs gives tips on how to get started using the Exploit Prediction Scoring System (EPSS). You...