Customer Success Engineer
Own overall technical relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, training, best practices, feature requests
- Establish a trusted/strategic technical advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued integration of our products and services into the customer vulnerability management program
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction levels necessary to ensure renewal
- Advocate customer technical needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Maintain deep technical competence on the platform and provide both basic and advance training sessions for customers.
- Facilitate integration of Kenna into overall workflow in customer environments including operation with ticketing, compliance and asset management solutions (may require Kenna API scripting).
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history managing customer relationships with the purpose of driving tool adoption and ensuring customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Technical understanding of vulnerability management and surrounding technologies.
- Understanding of risk management practices.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Team player will to dive into any task needed to make customers successful.
- Presentation skills – live remote technical presentations and ability to handle on-the-fly questions
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Basic scripting or programming experience a plus.
- Work out of our Headquarters office in Chicago or from the comfort of your own home on the East Coast.
Interested in Joining Us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.