Sales Development Representative
Kenna Security is revolutionizing Cyber Risk with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Only Kenna offers a solution that automates the correlation of customer vulnerability data, exploit and zero-day data, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet breaches.
Kenna is looking for a hungry, relentless, and motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to add to its growing sales and marketing organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing cyber security industry and pursue a dynamic career with many possibilities for career progression.
You have a background that demonstrates your success in being competitive, smart, and goal-oriented. You are fascinated by technology (even tech that you don’t use yourself). In this role, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact and be rewarded accordingly; we offer a highly competitive salary plus bonuses.
- Prospect into accounts within your territory and find leads to qualify for your Enterprise Sales counterpart
- Email, call, and send LinkedIn messages in order to meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals, to fill the pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities
- Manage inbound inquiries and handling lead management
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the security space
- Explaining the value proposition of Kenna’s solution offerings
- Learn, get better, hit your numbers, and raise your game–each and every day
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Four year university/college degree
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in high pressure, competitive situations
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you’re a meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo
- Passion for technology
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations
- Experience using Salesforce, and Google Apps is a plus
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?
- Fun work environment in the heart of San Francisco
- Work with a great team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals.
- Super-competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Beer and ridiculously high-end espresso in the office
Interested in Joining Us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.