Unlike other vendor-sponsored events, Kenna Katalyst is not a thinly veiled pitch. This session is filled with actionable tips, best practices and hands-on knowledge that you can actually use.
You’ll learn how risk-based vulnerability management helps you lower your organization's risk posture with significantly less effort, letting your team get more strategic.
Delivered by experts who live and work on the front lines of cybersecurity. Meet and learn from the collective experience of local fellow security and tech experts.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN + EARN
- The people and tools you’ll need to mitigate vulnerabilities based on risk.
- All the hours risk-based VM can save you—while making your enterprise safer.
- How to free your security staff to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Real-world guidance from 100 organizations already using risk analysis to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Attendees can earn three CPE credits through (ISC)².
WHAT’S ON THE AGENDA?
- Registration 8:30am-9:00am
- Workshop 9:00am-12:00pm
- Networking 12:00pm-1:00pm
Tim BowdenSVP Information Security
Jeffery ComerSecurity Practice Lead
Ed BellisCTO & Co-Founder
Toby GerhartDirector Sales Engineer