Work at Kenna
Apply to become part of our sales engineering team.
Customer Success Engineer
Own overall technical relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, training, best practices, feature requests
- Establish a trusted/strategic technical advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued integration of our products and services into the customer vulnerability management program
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction levels necessary to ensure renewal
- Advocate customer technical needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Maintain deep technical competence on the platform and provide both basic and advance training sessions for customers.
- Facilitate integration of Kenna into overall workflow in customer environments including operation with ticketing, compliance and asset management solutions (may require Kenna API scripting).
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history managing customer relationships with the purpose of driving tool adoption and ensuring customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Technical understanding of vulnerability management and surrounding technologies.
- Understanding of risk management practices.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Team player will to dive into any task needed to make customers successful.
- Presentation skills - live remote technical presentations and ability to handle on-the-fly questions
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Basic scripting or programming experience a plus.
- Work out of our Headquarters office in Chicago or from the comfort of your own home on the East Coast.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Interested in joining us? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.