Work at Kenna
Apply to become part of our marketing team.
Director, Product Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Kenna Security is revolutionizing Cyber Risk Management with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Only Kenna offers a solution that automates the correlation of customer vulnerability data, exploit and zero-day data, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet breaches.
Position Summary Kenna Security is seeking an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player to drive the Product Marketing efforts, responsible for product messaging, content, communications, and launches that drive our business. As part of the Marketing team, you will drive the go-to-market strategy and spearhead the promotion of both existing and new SaaS security solutions.
You will serve as the voice of the market, performing analysis of existing and potential markets for our solutions. This includes research of competitive products and maintenance of competitive collateral and sales tools.
This is a high impact and high-profile position as we accelerate into our next phase of growth. The role reports to the VP of Marketing and is based at our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Create and maintain product collateral and needle-moving sales/partner enablement tools including datasheets, white papers, demos, blogs, video’s, and more.
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations including analyst briefings, press briefings, industry events, webinars, and trade shows.
- Define key buyers and influencers and develop ideal customer profiles and messaging appropriate for each
- Learn and map the buyer’s journey to develop relevant, targeted content to drive and accelerate the buyer’s process and customer acquisition.
- Manage product launches and craft competitively differentiated messaging.
- Understand the customer experience to develop content to support customer retention
- Review competitive offerings to drive ongoing differentiation and inform product development efforts
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years high tech experience, 6+ years of experience in B2B security product marketing or related roles.
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis, and develop and execute GTM plans.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Cyber security domain experience
- Passion for learning about new technologies including getting hands-on with products to inform messaging and content creation.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Must have excellent written communications and strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently, overcoming obstacles along the way
- Self-starter than thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- BA/BS Degree, MBA a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech you could want
- Weekly catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Interested in joining us? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.