Work at Kenna
Apply to become part of our marketing team.
Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Kenna Security is revolutionizing Cyber Risk with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Only Kenna offers a solution that automates the correlation of customer vulnerability data, exploit and zero-day data, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet breaches.
Position Summary Kenna Security is seeking a strategic, curious, analytical, Marketing Operations Manager candidate to join our dynamic and growing marketing team. Our ideal Marketing Operations Manager candidate is an expert in getting the most out of established marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo, SalesForce, etc.) while he or she demonstrates a clear affinity for leveraging emerging, cutting-edge Martech technology in order to enhance the Kenna Security lead to revenue process. At the core, the candidate will oversee management of marketing systems, defining scalable processes, working to maintain and improve the entire demand generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing and reporting.
This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketing Automation, CRM, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on lead flow
- Configure analytics tools to capture and analyze programmatic data in order to provide full visibility into key Marketing KPIs against target goals and ROI.
- Help build predictive marketing model to support Kenna Security’s accelerating business goals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity
- Maintain, enhance, and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead flow management
- Work with sales and marketing teams to help operationalize marketing campaigns between CRM and marketing automation software
- Work with Director of Demand Generation and team to ensure that all web, social, digital marketing, events and ABM campaigns have a projected ROI before launch and measure the results against campaign goals
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness. Help build database so marketing team can reach TAM (total addressable market) via established and emerging third-party direct marketing resources
- Work with sales and marketing teams to maintain database health. Monitor and maintain data quality and completeness by leveraging tools in CRM and marketing automation systems, as well as other third-party providers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building CRM and marketing automation systems with a high proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, balance multiple priorities and be a self-starter in high-paced environment
- Data-driven, motivated and able to think outside of the box
- Strong understanding and expertise with multi-touch marketing campaigns including of inbound marketing ecosystem
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in an easily understood manner
- Superb oral and written communications abilities
- Passion for leading, cutting-edge infrastructure technologies and ability to evaluate and advocate for platform recommendations
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?
- Fun work environment in the heart of San Francisco
- Work with a great team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals.
- Super-competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Beer and ridiculously high-end espresso in the office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Interested in joining us? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.