Work at Kenna
Apply to become part of our sales team.
Sales Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Kenna Security is revolutionizing Cyber Risk with a SaaS-based Vulnerability and Exploit Intelligence platform that accurately measures risk and prioritizes remediation efforts before an attacker can exploit an organization’s weaknesses. Only Kenna offers a solution that automates the correlation of customer vulnerability data, exploit and zero-day data, analyzing security vulnerabilities against active Internet breaches.
Position Summary The Sales Operations Analyst will play a key role in supporting the worldwide sales organization. This role will report to the Director, Customer Success and Sales Operations, and will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to ensure and assist with data quality, data accuracy, and timely / targeted reporting.
- Develop and create reporting to provide insights that support data-driven strategy and leadership throughout the company through understanding and interpreting business needs and requirements
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new processes to appropriately raise awareness of current sales reporting, streamline processes, and drive corrective action
- Continuously assess and understand analytical needs of the organization
- Design and automate analytics reporting; develop and lead ad hoc analytics to support business development reporting
- Function as the SME on processes and data used by our business partners through cleansing data, improving visualization, and creating documentation processes.
- Become the resident SFA owner for salesforce.com at Kenna – own onboarding, training, and maintenance of sfdc.com
- Partner with Marketing Operations to understand top of funnel and conversion metrics through the waterfall sales cycle
- Collaborate with Finance team to run all facets of the commissions process
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in data analytics, operations, and reporting
- Familiarity with developing territory maps, comp plans, and commission structures.
- Salesforce.com admin experience
- Proficient in Excel-based modeling
- Proficiency in Insight Squared is a plus
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated team player but also a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Fantastic attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to effective use.
- Work out of our Headquarters office in San Francisco, CA
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- All the tech you could want
- Weekly catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Interested in joining us? Please send your CV to email@example.com.