Kenna Security More Than Doubles Revenue for Fourth Year in a Row
Share with Your Network
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., February 19, 2019
Karim Toubba, CEO, Kenna Security
“Our growth has been driven by the widespread realization among organizations that a risk-based approach is the most effective vulnerability management strategy. Over the past year, we secured a new round of funding and launched updates to our product portfolio, including several industry-first features. This momentum means we’re furthering our position as the industry leader in threat and vulnerability management.”
Kenna Security, a leader in predictive cyber risk, today announced significant growth in fiscal year 2018, more than doubling revenue year-over-year. Subscription sales of the Kenna Security Platform and Application Risk Module continued to be strong as enterprises recognized the need to move beyond traditional vulnerability management strategies and adopt the data science-backed, risk-based approach pioneered by Kenna Security.
Kenna Security highlights in 2018:
- A focus on enterprise accounts ballooned annual recurring revenue from enterprise customers by more than 400 percent over the last two years.
- Secured $25 million in series C funding, raising $50 million to date.
- Expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its Application Risk Module, enabling a risk-based approach to managing application vulnerabilities.
- Launched innovative new product features that include the industry’s first vulnerability prediction and peer benchmarking capabilities, and was granted a patent for truly predictive vulnerability management.
- Developed ground-breaking new research on the vulnerability landscape with its first Prioritization to Prediction report in an ongoing series of original research.
- Expanded its presence in EMEA, with dedicated channel, sales, and marketing headcount.
- Enhanced its partner program and channel go-to-market efforts, adding more than 20 new partners across North America and Europe, and launching its partner portal.
- Selected as one of Gartner’s 2018 Cool Vendors in the Cool Vendors in Security Operations and Vulnerability Management report.*
- Earned numerous industry and business awards, including recognition as one of the fastest growing companies in the Deloitte Fast500, validating Kenna Security’s technical innovation and standing as a best workplace.
“In 2018, we doubled our headcount and expanded our executive leadership team with key hires across finance, human resources, and sales. We also kicked off new research initiatives to further grow our business, validate and further define our risk-based approach, and provide never-before-seen insights into the vulnerability landscape,” added Toubba. “These efforts are playing a pivotal role as we advance our products, expand into new markets, and improve how we serve our customers.”
- Visit the Kenna Security Homepage to learn more.
Read our blog, Looking Back to Look Forward.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Kenna Security
Kenna Security is a leader in predictive cyber risk. The Kenna Security Platform enables organizations to work cross-functionally to determine and remediate cyber risks. Kenna leverages Cyber Risk Context Technology™ to track and predict real-world exploitations, focusing security teams on what matters most. Headquartered in San Francisco, Kenna counts among its customers many Fortune 100 companies, and serves nearly every major vertical.
|Media & Analyst Contact:|
|Gregory FCA for Kenna Security|